JioTunes are the best among all of the operators out there cause it has the feature to use a JioTune completely free for each month. Well, with a pro plan of JioSavaan, you can change and use the ‘n’ number of JioTunes as your caller tune. But still, there are many people who want to remove Jio caller tune. And if you are the one who is looking for how to remove Jio caller tune, then you’ve landed on the right article page on the Internet.
Let’s get started.
Methods to remove Jio caller tune
- By using MyJio app
- By Sending an SMS
- By an IVR call
Step – 1: How to remove Jio caller tune by using MyJio app
We all have installed MyJio app to recharge our plans and also to check our daily usages or to track leftover data for the day. But along with all of these, we can also remove Jio caller tune in a few clicks by using the MyJio app. To remove Jio caller tune using the MyJio app, you need to have installed and signed in the MyJio app with the Jio number on which you are supposed to remove Jio caller tune.
Steps to follow:
- Open the MyJio app.
- Click on the three parallel icon on the left top corner of the MyJio app.
- From the menu next, choose JioTunes.
- Now you will your current JioTune. Tap on it and then click on Deactivate.
Here’s a simple screen recording to help you visually how to remove Jio caller tune by using MyJio app.
Step – 2: How to remove Jio caller tune by sending an SMS
To remove your Jio caller tune by sending as SMS will be very rapid for you.
Here are two numbers you can use for this purpose.
- Type STOP and send it to 56789. You will promptly receive an SMS and it will ask you to confirm the deactivation of your Jio caller tune by replying to the SMS with 1.
- Type STOP and send it to 155223. You will then get an SMS from Jio mentioning all of the value-added services currently active on your Jio number. From the list, check at which number the JioTunes service is listed. Just reply to the same SMS with that number (say, your JioTunes service is listed as number 2) to promptly deactivate this service.
Below I’ve attached screenshots for a reference.
Step – 3: How to remove Jio caller tune by an IVR call
IVR, Interactive Voice Response, is a technology where the incoming callers can gather information and process it through a prerecorded automated phone call without speaking but pressing buttons on a dial-pad.
You can remove Jio caller tune by an IVR call. For that, you need to call 155223 from your that Jio number on which you want to stop your Jio caller tune.
So, now you have got to know all the available processes to remove Jio caller tune. You can use any of these mentioned processes that seems easy or usable to you. If you still experiencing any issue in that aspect, leave a comment below describing what’s the issue.
- How to Change Language in WhatsApp?
- JioMeet not working on Windows 10. How to fix it?
- How to type in Hindi on WhatsApp?
Subscribe to our Newsletter!