Hey there, if you are looking for How to Flip Camera on Omegle in 2022, then this is the right post you’re now on.
In this blog post, you are about to know the simple trick about how to use the back camera of your phone, no matter it is for Android or iPhone, while video chatting on Omegle.
Without further ado, let’s just dive into the process of how to Flip Camera on Omegle on Android and iPhone.
What is Omegle?
Omegle is a website where anyone can talk to random strangers anytime without revealing their identity. The website is meant for chatting with strangers online.
If you are bored at home, and have no mood to do anything, you can go to this site for talking to strangers.
You have options to choose text chatting or video chatting on Omegle. Even you can find strangers with similar interests just by adding your interest such as TikTok, Drawing, Chatting, Painting, etc.
Omegle will connect you with those strangers who also added the same topic as their interest that you’ve added. This is how you both will have an initial good time to break the ice by talking about the same kind of interest on that platform.
How to Flip Camera on Omegle in 2022 on Android and iPhone?
If you are into video chatting on Omegle, and you want to use the back camera of your phone to show something in your background, you will not find an option to do that. Yeah I know, you encountered the same problem. And that’s why you are looking for a solid solution to this.
Cause, Omegle is a thing that can only be used by visiting their website. They don’t have any official app till now.
And after connecting with a stranger on a video chat on Omegle on a mobile browser, you won’t be able to see any options to flip the camera on Omegle or options to use the back camera.
That’s the issue here. I Hope Omegle will solve this issue soon. But till that time we can use the below method to Flip Camera on Omegle.
You may like this post: How to use Telegram without phone number?
Step – 1: Download Opera Browser.
Most of us are habituated to using Chrome as our primary browser on our Android or iPhones. But if you visit Omegle and do video chat from the Chrome browser, you will not see any option to flip cameras as of now.
Now the best thing is that there’s this our old buddy Opera Browser who does this job incredibly. Opera used to be the browser back in time when there were no 4G or high-speed mobile internet and phones weren’t that high-end.
At the time you are supposed to connect to a stranger for a video chat, along with camera and microphone permission, the Opera browser will also ask you to choose the camera, front or back.
So download the Opera browser on your phone and install it. This browser will make your task easier for this purpose.
Here are quick links to get this browser on your phone.
Download the Opera browser for your iPhone from Apple App Store,
Download the Opera browser for your Android phone from Google Play Store,
Step – 2: Configure the back camera on Omegle.
Now that you have the Opera browser on your phone, (Android or iPhone), follow these steps to flip the camera on Omegle.
1. Open the Opera browser and go to the site, omegle.com.
2. Tap on Video (add your interests if you want below on the box).
3. Check these two boxes of the terms and conditions and then tap on Confirm & continue to proceed.
4. Now Opera will show you a pop-up window asking for allowing it the access to camera and microphone of your phone. Tap on Allow to continue.
5. Next tap Allow to give Opera the permission to take pictures and record videos. (You can also tap on Only this time for a better security insight). This is just a first-time setup. You don’t have to follow these steps each time you come here for Omegle video chatting.
6. One more time, tap Allow to give Opera the permission to record audio from your phone.
7. Now on the next screen, Opera will ask you to select the device you want to use on this website (omegle.com). Tap on the Tiny Triangle Sign to switch between the front camera and the back camera.
8. Now choose the camera you want to go with. If it’s the back camera you want, then tap on Back camera
9. Now tap on Done and you will simply go to the video chatting screen and wait for a stranger to connect with you.
If you have plugged in an earphone or headphone (wired headset) with your phone or your phone is connected to a Bluetooth device, then Opera will also let you switch between your wired headset, phone, or Bluetooth device.
In that case, the microphone option will be visible.
1. To choose your preferred option, similarly tap on the Tiny Triangle Sign.
2. Next, choose your preferred option to go with. Here I’m choosing the Wired headset for this demonstration.
3. Now, you will see all the settings you have set such as I can see for the camera I have set the back camera and for audio, I have set the wired headset.
If everything you set seems okay to you then simply tap on Done to continue.
Now on the next screen, you will be able to interact with a stranger where your back camera will be used for video source and the wired headset or whatever you have chosen will be used for audio functionality.
Well, that’s it. You just did it. And this is how you can use the back camera on Omegle for video chatting.
In this way, you can easily Flip the camera on Omegle by using the Opera browser.
Other popular browsers, such as Chrome, Edge, or Firefox don’t offer this at this moment.
Most importantly Opera browser offers a lot many incredible features. Even if you want to use this browser as your primary browser you will not miss out on any charm that a great browser has to offer you.
Well, there might be a lot of other options to flip the camera on Omegle on Android or iOS devices out there but I didn’t feel like exploring other kinds of methods.
To me, this one, (described above) seems to be perfect for this purpose, as it’s easy and very convenient to follow and configure.
By the way, if you’ve explored some other methods to do the same, please let us know below in the comment below.
- How to Change GPS Locations on Android phones?
- Send any Picture from the Gallery as a Normal Snap or a Streak
- Fix Discord RTC connecting
Apart from being a tech enthusiast, I’m the guy who’s responsible for ensuring that every blog post published on debnathidea.in is EPIC, helpful, and easy to follow.