WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app we are using today. It’s popular because of its high usability and simple interface with features that we want in a messaging app.
Now, this app becomes the most useful app for students and teachers to communicate and easily share files, documents, media along with their online classes.
By default, WhatsApp runs on the default language that sets to your phone. But if you wish to only use WhatsApp in a specific language, then you don’t need to change the default language of your phone like before.
One of its cool features is that it has the option to change the language to your preferred language within the app.
With English (the default language) WhatsApp offers you 10 more different languages to choose from.
Here is the list of those languages.
Now here I’m gonna show you how to change language in WhatsApp.
How to Change Language in WhatsApp in 2022
Now, to change your language in WhatsApp, follow these steps…
- Open WhatsApp on your Android phone.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner next to the search icon.
- Now from the popup menu, tap on Settings.
- Here from the Settings menu, tap on Chats.
- Now on the next menu under Chats, you’ll see App Language.
- Tap on App language and then tap on your desired language.
After that WhatsApp’s app language will change to that language.
Here’s a video guide to ease your effort changing WhatsApp’s language without any issue.
By changing the in-app language, you are only changing the interface’s language. You shouldn’t claim to send text messages in that language.
If you wish to send text also in this language, then you have to either change the language on your keyboard or you have to get an additional keyboard that claims to support that language.
- How to remove Jio caller tune in 2021
- How to type in Hindi on WhatsApp?
- How to use the tracert command on an Android phone?
Apart from being a tech enthusiast, I’m the guy who’s responsible for ensuring that every blog post published on debnathidea.in is EPIC, helpful, and easy to follow.